Fireflies: Best Apps: When I Grow Up...         

May 22, 2012

Best Apps: When I Grow Up...

Money Preschool: When I Grow Up by THUP Games is the second game in the Monkey Preschool series. The first, Monkey Preschool Lunchbox (another favorite of mine) involves more thinking & learning.  This one is just plain fun!  


One of my non-scientific experiments for judging best preschool apps is:  What is the first app my grandchildren want to play on my phone or iPad when they are visiting?   When I Grow Up is a favorite!


Children choose a hat, a top, and bottoms for their monkey.   Depending on what they choose, the monkey dances and plays with items that go along with their chosen "occupation".    At 99 cents - this app is a winner and a must have if you are a parent or grandparent of a preschooler.



Features:
  • Play along with four different lovable animated monkeys.
  • interactive toys and backgrounds encourage exploration.
  • Inspires creativity with tons of combinations.
  • Hundreds of rich graphics, vibrant sounds and beautiful captivating special effects.
  • Loaded with giggle inducing animations and surprises.
  • Stickers! Kids get a sticker rewards to put up on their preschool wall.
  • Designed for preschoolers — no confusing menus or navigation.
  • Open-ended, unlimited play!

Labels: