Fireflies: Fireflies Music: "I'm Sorry" by Jenna Paulette         

Feb 22, 2012

Fireflies Music: "I'm Sorry" by Jenna Paulette

Remember our CLIP book, Tumford the Terrible?   Here's a song about saying those two tough words, "I'm sorry"...




Feel free to add additional verses, for example "Daddy's are sorry too sometimes..." or "Sisters are sorry too sometimes..." 

Blessings,

JP


I'm Sorry

I’m sorry, please forgive me,
Words that are hard to say
I’m sorry, please forgive me,
Words that are hard to say.
But mommies are sorry too, sometimes.
And those little words make things alright.
Say I’m sorry, forgive me,
Words that are hard to say.
I’m sorry...

words and music by Jenna Paulette

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

We sincerely thank you for taking the time to respond. You are an encouragement to the Fireflies Team.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home